Monday, April 25, 2011

Perfected Red Velvet

The last time I tried to make red velvet it failed horribly.  It bugged me so much I had to try again.  So, this weekend I came home from my fishing/camping trip and immediately decided to try a new red velvet recipe.  I am  happy to say these cupcakes were awesome!  They were moist and had alot of flavor just as I had hoped.  These have been tested by my experienced taste testers (my co-workers) and got awesome reviews!  So needless to say I am going to keep this red velvet recipe.  Thanks to all my hard working taste testers!

I will be making this red velvet recipe along with and vanilla and chocolate next weekend.  These cupcakes will be for sale at a discounted rate of $2 each.  A portion of the proceeds will go to the Red Cross to help the people affected by the recent tornadoes.  So, come on by my house on Saturday April, 30 and get a cupcake to support a good cause.   Please email me at missionscrumptious@gmail.com if you are coming by or need more information. 



No comments:

Post a Comment